Use these useful Links for payroll forms and web resources for your payroll information. For information about our Payroll Check Writing Services contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (414) 425-5868.
The following forms are required for every new employee:
- Form W-4
- Form I-9
- Wisconsin WT-4 (WI employee’s)
- Illinois IL-W-4 (IL employee’s)
We also recommend contacting the Social Security Administration to verify the Social Security Numbers of all employees. SSA provides an online tool at the following link to sign up for this verification service.
Required Workplace Posters:
- U.S. Department of Labor Workplace Poster
- WI Workplace Poster
Employers should have the above information posted in a visible location for all employees to see. Check back regularly for updated information.
If you need a quick tool to calculate the net pay for a check, you can use the following free resource.
IRS & Federal Forms & Website Links:
- Form W-4
- Form I-9
- Form I-9 (Spanish)
- Form SS-4
- Form W-9
- IRS Website
- IRS Publication 15 (Circular E)
- Social Security Administration Website
- US Department of Labor
State Forms & Website Links:
- Wisconsin WT-4
- Illinois IL-W-4
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue Website
- Illinois Department of Revenue Website
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Website
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Other States Tax Forms
- Wisconsin Employer’s Withholding Tax Guide
- WI My Tax Account
Tax Refunds & Other Helpful Resources
Links Disclaimer: The third party links above are provided as a service to the public. Payrolls ‘R’ Us takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided by third parties.
Whether you are on a payroll service, writing payroll yourself or a new start-up business, setup is easy with Payrolls ‘R’ Us. We help you with the forms, agreements and assist in gathering the conversion data and then we take it from there!
To set up your company for payroll processing services we will need:
- Payroll Check Writing Service Agreement
- Authorization Agreement for Transfer of Funds
- Authorization Agreement to File Payroll Tax Forms
- IRS Form 8655 and 8821
- A Voided Company Payroll Check
- Employee Information
Please note: If you are converting from another payroll service or you are doing the payroll yourself on a software, we will utilize your current on-site reports or just print them out for us…it’s that easy!